10 / 04 / 2017
Press Release. 17th edition of the Neftegaz International Exhibition for Equipment and Technologies for the Oil and Gas Industries
Neftegaz 2017 is Russia’s largest trade show for the oil and gas industry. It ranks in the top ten of the world’s petroleum shows. Exhibited products cover all segments of the current oil and gas industry. Key sectors are devoted to automation, petrochemistry, the latest developments of service, transport and engineering companies.
Dates: 17-20 April 2017
Venue: Pavilions No.1, 2, 8, open-air sites, Expocentre Fairgrounds
Organized by Expocentre AO, Messe Dusseldorf GmbH
Supported by the Russian Ministry of Energy, Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade
Auspices of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Exhibition area: 50,000 sq m
Exhibitors: 526 companies (294 Russian companies); over 80% are regular participants
Foreign exhibitors include Bauer Kompressoren, Centrax Gas Turbines, Honeywell Process Solutions, Kanex Krohne, Phoenix Ñontact, R&B Industrial Supply, Schneider Ålectric, Weidmüller Interface, Yokogawa Electric, etc.
Russian exhibitors include Burintekh, Gazprom Bureniye, Gazprom StroyTEK Salavat, Motovilikha Plants, Paker, Rosatom, Surgutneftegas, Tatneft, TatProm – Holding, Transneft, ChelPipe, TMK, Uralmash Oil and Gas Equipment Holding, etc.
Countries: 25(Belgium, China, Czechia, France, Germany, Japan, Poland, Singapore, Sweden, UK, USA, etc.)
Attendance: 20,730 professional visitors expected
International pavilions: China, Czechia, Finland, Germany
Types of products on display:
- Oil and gas exploration
- Oil and gas field development
- Oil, gas, oil products gathering, transportation and storage
- Oil and gas processing, petrochemistry
- Equipment and technology
- Locking and regulating fittings
- Power and electrotechnical equipment. Cables. Welding equipment
- ACS and telemechanization. Instrumentation. Metrology
- Corrosion prevention for equipment and pipelines
- Ecology, environmental monitoring
- Labour protection, safety systems
- Russian R&D
Sponsors: 30 (R&B Industrial Supply Company, official sponsor; SLC Group, official partner; Burintekh, video broadcasting sponsor; ART-Osnastka, navigation sponsor; Electronmash, electronic registration sponsor; section sponsors: Vira Realtime, Systema-Service, Kurgankhimmash, Nefteavtomatika, TatProm – Holding, Zenit-Himmash, ChelPipe Group; exhibition partners: TREM Engineering, Energomash, Nefteservispribor, NKMZ Group, PMI Systems, Prosoft-Systems, Tekknow, Incomsystem, PSI, Sintek, Promsensor, Himmash-Apparat, Goreltex Plant, NZGU (Boudouin official representative in Russia), Zavod Innovatsionnyh Tekhnologiy, NPF Paker, Oktyabrsky; Schneider Electric, partner of Neftegaz 2017 and Elektro, organizer of the Innovation Summit 2017.
1. It is the second time that Neftegaz is joined by the National Oil and Gas Forum . The events bring together representatives of relevant ministries and departments, oil and gas companies, research organizations, equipment manufacturers, key industry experts.
2. This year Neftegaz is co-located with the 26th edition of the Elektro International Exhibition for Electrical Equipment, Lighting Engineering, Building Automation. It is a perfect combination of events for the fuel and energy sector.
3. The Neftegaz 2017 Mediacentre will provide information support and host press events and other activities. The Neftegaz.Daily will help both exhibitors and visitors to Neftegaz to navigate the halls of the exhibition, find companies they search for, and be up to date with the most interesting associated events.
“The Russian Ministry of Energy sees Neftegaz as a key industry event, a booster of innovation-driven development of this country’s fuel and energy sector. The event becomes even more prominent now that Russia’s sustainable economic growth largely depends on how the oil and gas industry copes with new challenges it faces.”
Alexander Novak, Russian Minister of Energy
“The Russian oil and gas industry keeps developing. Neftegaz is an international business platform which is getting more and more popular among those who want to get information about the latest developments and discuss the most relevant issues.”
Werner Dornscheidt, Messe Dusseldorf President and Chief Executive Officer
Open hours: 10.00–18.00; on April 20: 10.00–16.00
Expocentre Press Service
Phones: +7 (495) 605-71-54, 605-68-28
Fax: +7 (495) 609-41-30