Press Release Neftegaz 2019
The 19th edition of the Neftegaz International Exhibition for Equipment and Technologies for the Oil and Gas Industry
Neftegaz 2019 is a leading platform for professionals in the oil and gas industry. Neftegaz is Russia's largest trade show for the oil and gas industry. It ranks in the top ten of the world's petroleum shows. Over the years the trade show has proven itself as a large-scale international event demonstrating state-of-the-art equipment and innovative technologies for the oil and gas sector.
Neftegaz 2019 and the National Oil and Gas Forum are co-located with the Elektro 2019 international exhibition for electrical equipment. At this platform leading power companies will learn about new products, find the best suppliers and buyers in all areas of interest, establish direct contacts, and meet the challenges of business development.
Dates: 15-18 April 2019
Opening ceremony: Pavilion No.1, 12.00, April 15
Opening hours: 10.00-18.00 on April 15-17, 10.00-16.00 on April 18
Venue: Pavilions No.1, 2, 8, open-air sites, Expocentre Fairgrounds, Russia
Organised by Expocentre AO, Messe Dusseldorf GmbH (Germany)
Supported by the Russian Ministry of Energy, Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, Russian Gas Society, Union of Oil and Gas Producers of Russia, VDMA (Germany)
Auspices of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Labels: UFI, RUEF, Neftegaz was named the best brand of 2018 as the most efficient trade show of the industry
Exhibition area: 31,000 sq m
Exhibitors: 550 companies (300 Russian companies)
Foreign exhibitors include ABB, ARTVIK, Inc, Bauer Kompressoren GmbH, Elmess-Klöppertherm LLC, JUMO GmbH & Co. KG, KANEX Krohne Anlagen Export GmbH, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd., Metso Corporation, MTU Friedrichshafen GmbH, Pepperl + Fuchs GmbH, Roxtec International AB, SAMSON AG, Sinopec Oilfield Equipment Corporation, VEGA Grieshaber KG, Weidmüller Interface GmbH & Co. KG, Yantai Jereh Petroleum Equipment& Technologies Co., Ltd., Yokogawa Electric Corporation, etc.
Russian exhibitors include Albatros, ART-Osnastka, Borkhimmash, Vega-Gaz, Velan, Rostec Group, Delight 2000, Gazprom, Zavod Goreltex, Iskra, Kuibishev Telecom-Metrology NPP, Nefteservispribor, NKMZ-Group, Mir, NPP Sensor, NTA-Prom, Paker Science and Production Firm, United Metallurgical Company, Orelkompressormash, PMI Systems, Priwody AUMA, Rittal, Rizur NPO, Surgutneftegas (SNG), Tatneft, Total Vostok, Transneft, Trevisan, TMK, Tyazhpressmash, Uralmash Oil and Gas Equipment Holding, Phoenix Contact Rus, Himmash-Apparat, Horn Rus, Cheboksary Electrical Apparatus Plant, ChelPipe, Electroshield, etc.
Countries: 23 (Austria, Belarus, Belgium, China (including Taiwan), Czechia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, the UK, the USA, Uzbekistan)
Country pavilions: China, Czechia, Germany
Sponsors: NTA-Prom, electronic registration sponsor; ART-Osnastka, navigation sponsor; PMI, sector sponsor; Orelkompressormash, sponsor of video broadcasting;
Partners: PNGA, Rittal, Sintex, TREM Engineering, Cheboksary Electric Apparatus Plant, Energomash, partners of the exhibition; MIR, Prosoft-Systems, Himmash-Apparat, Phoenix Contact Rus, Electroshield-Samara, partners of supporting events
Innovation partner: Schneider Electric
- Oil and gas exploration
- Oil and gas field development
- Equipment and technology for offshore oil exploration
- Oil, gas, oil products gathering, transportation and storage
- Hydrocarbon gathering, storage and transportation
- LNG: production, transportation, distribution and use, investment
- Specialised vehicles for oil products transportation
- Oil and gas processing, petrochemistry
- Oil, gas, and oil products delivery and sale
- Equipment and technology for filling stations
- Maintenance service, equipment and technology
- Automated control systems and instrumentation
- IT for the oil and gas industry
- Electrotechnical equipment for oil and gas industry
- Safety of fuel and energy facilities
- Labour protection, safety systems and fire safety equipment
The National Oil & Gas Forum is a key event organised by the Russian Ministry of Energy, Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Union of Oil and Gas Producers of Russia, and Russian Gas Society. The events will run in Hall 3 of Pavilion No.8 on 16-17 April.
- Analysis of current energy markets: key trends and new technologies
- Fiscal policy and economic priorities: new incentives for reloading
- Job digitalisation and artificial intelligence: human robotisation and operational efficiency
- Russian LNG and pipeline gas in the European market
- Exploration and development of hard-to-recover and unconventional hydrocarbons
- Technological and innovative potential of the Russian oil and gas industry in terms of digital transformation
- Import substitution and localisation in the Russian oil and gas industry: removing barriers to achieve technological independence
- Technological efficiency and cost saving when developing oil and gas fields
- Industrial landfills, technology clusters and engineering centres
Neftegaz is accompanied by seminars, conferences, presentations and Schneider Electric Innovation Summit Moscow.
To learn more about supporting events please click here>>.
What people say
"Regularly facing the external challenges requiring immediate solutions, it is necessary to focus on the explicit plan of actions worked out in the context of an open dialogue between scientific and business communities, industry experts, and federal authorities. The Forum and the trade show serve as a platform for networking and partnership building.
"The issues on the events' agenda are devoted to attraction of investments in the oil and gas sector, development of the market infrastructure, innovations and energy efficiency, analysis and optimisation of the fiscal policy, import substitution in the oil and gas industry, and digital development of the market. All these objectives should be considered as a systematic exercise of the technical sovereignty of the country."
Alexander Novak, Minister of Energy of Russia
"I am positive that the industry's leading players and experts, the participants in Neftegaz 2019 and the National Oil & Gas Forum, will share important suggestions and recommendations which can be put to use. There is no question that these co-located events will promote further cooperation in the oil and gas industry.
Pavel Sorokin, Deputy Minister of Energy of Russia
Press Service, Expocentre AO