National Oil and Gas Forum is the main part of the Neftegaz event program
PROGRAM OF THE EXHIBITION
Competition among technologies for entering new markets sets the Forum agenda.
This year the Forum program features technology conferences accompanied by a major trade show – Neftegaz 2017.
Forum 2017 focus:
- facilities upgrade of the oil and gas engineering industry;
- strategy for the industry research and technology development;
- measures of government support for development and implementation of breakthrough technologies;
- production localization;
- export potential of high technologies of the Russian machine building sector;
- challenges facing the oilfield services market.
The following conferences are expected to run within the trade show and the Forum:
- IT for the oil and gas sector;
- Energy supply and electrical equipment for fuel and energy facilities.
Please contact our coordinator of associated events to discuss cooperation issues and propose your events.