We would like to welcome you to the NEFTEGAZ international exhibition!
Aleksander Torshin becomes chairman of Neftegaz’2014 Organizing Committee
First Deputy Chairman of the Council of Federation of the Russian Federal Assembly Aleksander Torshin now chairs the Organizing Committee of the Neftegaz’2014 International Exhibition which will run at Expocentre Fairgrounds from May 26 through 29, 2014. The event is supported by the Russian Ministry of Energy.
It is a milestone event for Neftegaz as it once again confirms its high official standing and acknowledges its role as a leading trade show for this sector of the Russian economy.
A key accompanying event of the exhibition is a round table held in the Council of Federation devoted to the strategic development and taxation of the oil and gas industry.
- Russia's leading oil and gas industry exhibition;
- a global event; awarded with the Approved Event Logos of the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry (UFI) and the Russian Union of Exhibitions and Fairs (RUEF); supported by the government agencies and held under the auspices of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- a unique opportunity for leading European, Asian and American manufacturers to showcase their oil and gas production and processing equipment, to establish direct trade relations and achieve marketing goals;
- an effective platform for business interaction among Russian and foreign oil and gas industry specialists, for launching new projects and keeping abreast of the very latest global trends and industry development prospects;
- an effective marketing tool facilitating successful development of a business during economic instability.
Sponsor of Neftegaz'2014
Sponsor of Registration
Sponsor of Section
Sponsor of the Automation and Test Equipment Section