Ladies and Gentlemen!
We would like to welcome you to the NEFTEGAZ international exhibition!
Russia's leading exhibition showcasing equipment and technology for the oil and gas industry Neftegaz is an essential part of the Russian fuel and energy sector. The trade show was launched in 1978, in the period of rapid development of the Soviet oil and gas industry. Under new economic conditions Neftegaz has maintained its high status to become a hallmark of the modern oil and industry in Russia.
Neftegaz decisive advantages:
- government support;
- long-standing event;
- full market coverage including all sectors of the oil and gas industry;
- numerous associated events.
Neftegaz has been recognized Russia’s largest trade show in the Oil and Gas category by the following nominations: Exhibition Space, International Recognition and Market Coverage*.
- A global event awarded with the Approved Event Logos of the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry (UFI) and the Russian Union of Exhibitions and Fairs (RUEF). Neftegaz ranks among the world’s top ten oil and gas shows.
- A unique opportunity for leading European, Asian and American manufacturers to showcase their oil and gas production and processing equipment to the industry experts, establish direct trade relations and achieve marketing goals.
- An effective platform for networking between Russian and foreign oil and gas industry specialists, for launching new projects and keeping abreast of the latest global trends and industry development prospects.
*Source: Russian National Exhibition Rating. See more at http://exporating.ru/en