Kirill Molodtsov, Russian Deputy Minister of Energy:
- The results of the Oil and Gas National Week and Neftegaz have met the expectations. There were hundreds of companies at the exhibition and comprehensive discussions of main priorities and activities of the oil and gas industry. The right synergy between the exhibition and the forum gives a good result.
Aleksandr Surkov, Deputy Commercial Director for Regional Projects of BURINTEKH Ltd:
- We’ve been participating in Neftegaz for over 10 years. We believe that it is instruments to have an effective stand at shows like this because it’s one of the largest events and the expenses are worth it. Our stand is large and informative. It gives a full picture of different areas of our activities. The visitors know us. They are interested in new products and ask many questions. The majority of them come from Russia, but there are also some foreigners.
We are satisfied with the working conditions at Neftegaz. We are going to come back next year.
Uwe Neumann, General Director of BAUER Compressors OOO:
- We’ve been working in Russia for six years and all these years we have participated in Neftegaz. It is a great platform to meet our clients from all over Russia and establish new contacts. This year we have brought a new compressor. It generates a lot of interest as visitors can turn it on themselves. It is smartphone-operated via special software. Our main goal at Neftegaz is to demonstrate this compressor.
BAUER compressors have been on the Russian market for over 30 years. That is why we mainly keep in touch with our old clients whom we have invited to the show. Expocentre Fairgrounds suits me and my company fine. I come here every year and feel comfortable. Services and facilities allow showing all features of our equipment. It is possible to turn on energy intensive compressors and show how they operate.
We are not going to leave the Russian market where we have clients who want to work with our compressors. That is why we will meet our partners at Neftegaz again.
Gennady Yakovenko, Director of Zenit-Himmash OOO:
- We’ve been ten years on the market. We have participated in Neftegaz since the second year of the company.
An exhibition is a special kind of networking. It implies cooperation of enterprises, drawing up a line of conduct in the market, identification of parameters which give us an opportunity to get along and cooperate. We meet your partners face-to-face. We don’t always have an opportunity to come to see each other.
We believe we have to be at Neftegaz. We will show our achievements of the past year. This is our policy.
Ruben Terzibashyan, Russia and CIS Manager of WABAG Water Services SRL:
- We have decided to enter the Russian oil and gas market. We are very interested in it. We specialize in produced water treatment and water cleaning and treatment for re-use at oil refineries and petrochemical facilities. Neftegaz is a great opportunity to meet other oil companies and our competitors.
We have many visitors from other companies. There are already some agreements about continuing the talks. We are hoping for more cooperation. Our visitors represent not only different regions of Russia but also some Arab countries, Iran, Serbia, and Romania.
We have participated in a lot of shows in the CIS, but I believe that Neftegaz is much better managed and more convenient in all respects. We like it here.